Univeristy of KentuckySee Blue

UK Campus Housing

Online Payments Has Moved
To make rent payments please follow the directions below:
  • Go to myUK (myUK.uky.edu)
  • Login using your linkblue username and password
  • Select Student Services
  • Select My Info
  • Select Graduate & Family Housing (this will take you into the Campus Housing portal)
If you do not have a myUK ID number at this time you will need to pay your rent in the Graduate and Family Housing Office. Once you have obtained a UK ID # you may then pay via the myUK Campus Housing portal.